Re: Hero wars gloranthan art poser models in photo section

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:02:45 -0800

Paul

> Just put some artwork from mark doherty using Poser 3D grahics
> modeling engine up in the photo section.The troll head is hand built
> and is fully poseable for use by other POsere artists.

Hey, that is nice (and provides a nice test case for crashing the web browser I usually use).

I do want to say on behalf of any non-Americans: that's not a bison.

And the troll head suffers from a problem we almost had with King of Dragon Pass -- I'd like to communicate with the artist privately if you can send his e-mail.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>