Re: Becoming a Devotee

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:08:59 -0500

I just want to apologize to Erik Weissengruber and the list in general for my snide comment. It was totally uncalled for. After a week's worth of excruciating pain and severe insomnia, my superego obviously took a holiday and left the snappish part of me in charge. Perhaps it would be best if I leave the list for a time, to prevent further outbursts on my part from disrupting it.
--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and