Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:00:57 EST

I just got to read this and felt the need to pick out a few things that I really liked. First is the index, and specifically the referrence to Yozarian. I know it is a bit of a in-jokey reference for us old-time Glorantha completists, but perhaps that's why I like it.

I liked the encounters and scenarios, nice and straightforward, adaptable but with some colour. It reminded me of King of Dragon Pass in lots of ways, (especially the encounters lifted straight from that game). It made me think how good KoDP was, and how useful it would have been if I were running a Heortling campaign.

Keith