RE: Re: London HQ

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:35:17 -0000

On Tuesday, March 26, 2002 11:48 AM, ian_hammond_cooper wrote:
> Bruce Ferrie wrote:
> > I've just put up a section on my website aimed at getting people
> in/around London who want to play Hero Wars in touch with each other:
>
> Even if you cannot commit to a regular game, but are interested in
> one-offs it is worth signing up.

Heartily seconded! Thanks, Ian.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but it's not just intended to be a tool for people who want to set up a 5-year exploration of some detailed setting. It's a great clearing-house for setting up one-off "fun" games.

I also hoped to have it as a propaganda tool. A website address that we can give out to people after demo/convention games to:

  1. Help them find players/a game to join in with.
  2. Show them that HW is a game which is being played by plenty of people out there and is alive and kicking.

So even if you don't feel available for a game every week, or even every month, please let people know that you're out there.

Regards,

Bruce

 I occasionally have ideas for