Re: Hero Quest maps

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 01:24:45

Mikko Rintasaari:

>Hey, I hope those upcoming maps in the new Hero Quest edition of the
>game will include a map of the whole inner world of Glorantha.

>And I do mean the _whole_ inner world. I don't remember any map after
>the RQ-2 rulebook that has actually shown the whole area. :(

Well there are the maps in Runequest Book 5 and Gods of Glorantha. Troll Gods has the outline of the same inner world map with major troll populations marked on it and Elder secrets had a similar map with more elder race populations and more colours.

There's also one in KoS with Harrek's circumnavigation journey marked on it. Tales #10 and Missing Lands have the Inner World map from a nautical perspective.

--Peter Metcalfe