Tradetalk_at_...

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:36:41 -0800

Dear Ingo,

This is interesting.
Are you aware that Glorantha is private roperty, and that no one may sell it without permission of the owner (me). This might be very alarming to me.
Plese explain to me what this is, and why I should not be alarmed or distressed.

At 10:51 PM 4/2/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi friends
>
>The Chaos Society announce the New Glorantha Comic - beside the books
about Glorantha, Magazines and Computer Ganes (King of Dragon Pass) - this will be an new way to satisfy our interest in Glorantha - The Comic "Path of the Damned" from Guillermo Ortiz and Mariano Krasmanski. As internet comic it got a price for the best iberospanish comic prasention. On www.Tradetalk.de under News you will get more infos about the comic as well as an excerpt of it.

>The Comic is now in Print and will be ready next week. It has 48 pages and
is printed in full colour. The content are two stories - one long one - playing in Sartar - and a short story about a sorcerer in Pent.

>You can order it for 13 Euro (11,50 US$ or 8 UKP) at www.Tradetalk.de on
the sales page/secure order.

>We will printing only a very limited edtion so order it soon if you want
to get this funny glorantha comic.

>Cheers
>
>Ingo

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...