Who's Hills

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:43:15 +0100

With cultural context and all that, I think the Postcards from Glorantha are too Amerocentric (sorry Greg) - what's wrong with the Scottish highlands?- dramatic,
bleak and historically populated by woad painted, cattle stealing, blood feuding heortlings (oops, I, mean highlanders). (and when I say historically, there are still places in Scotland in the 21stC where the name Campbell will cause some muttering...

Dougie.

"Do you want to make it impossible for anyone to oppress his fellow-man? Then make sure that no one shall possess power."  [The Political Philosophy of Bakunin, p. 271]