Excuse me!!!

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:16:32 +0100

>one of the defenders of
>the Scottish hills, or other english hills

Scotland was never, is not and shall never be a part of England!!!!! The UK is was formed as the Act of Union between the seperate Kingdoms of England and ScotlandSctland has just recently partly devolved and now has its own parliament.

As to what the highlands look like, a quick search on google threw up this

http://www.highlandpanoramas.co.uk/panos/highmain.htm .

BTW last autum my girlfreind and I camped up in Glen Coe in the " Coire Gabhail", the "hidden vally" where the McDonalds hid thier cattle after a raid. Twas buetiful.

:)

Dougie.

"Do you want to make it impossible for anyone to oppress his fellow-man? Then make sure that no one shall possess power."  [The Political Philosophy of Bakunin, p. 271]