Glorantha Comic availiable

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:19:48 +0200

Hi friends

I just want to tell you that the Glorantha Comic "path of the damned" from Ortiz/Krasmanski is availiable now. You can order it at www.Tradetalk.de. We are producing only a limited edition of 300 issues of which 250 are sold now. So if you still want your own issue, before it is sold out wait not to long before ordering it.

If you are used to to order your material through one of our distributers/customers you should know that the Comic won't be available at Wizards Attic, RMM and the Down Under Chaos Society.

Cheers

Ingo