Re: Duck Keywords

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:09:38 +0900

Hi all,

<<< "grepppo" <tim_blackler_at_...> said>>>

>>I'm about to start a little HW game with some friends and I just
>>*know* one of the players is going to do a duck.
>>
>>Does anyone have any good duck keywords?

Here is my Duck Keyword write-up based on AR and HW:RiG.

--
DUCKS (DURULZ)
Anatanthropus donaldi

Innate Abilities: Small 10, Hold Breath 18, Swim 3W, Nimble 12.

CULTURAL KEYWORDS:
Physical Abilities: Close Combat (short sword and shield), Boating
Mental Abilities: Creak-Stream River Knowledge, Durulz Customs, Durulz
Myth
Personality Trait: Boastful
Relationship: To clan. Worship Storm Pantheon.

OCCUPATION KEYWORDS:
As per Heoltling. You may chose following Boater Keyword.

Boater
Physical Abilities: Load Boat, Tie Cargo.
Mental Abilities: Know Local Waterway, Make Canoe.
Magic: Poveri/Orlanth Allfather or Engizi.
Living Standard: Common
Equipment: A boat, ropes.

MAGIC KEYWORD:
Orlanth and Ernalda are broadly worshiped as well as Heoltling. Humakt
is popular deity among ducks. They know unique hero cults, like .

HERO CULT of HUMAKT

Hueymakt the Deathdrake

Membership Requirement: Must be a duck.
Mental Ability: Quick In Seeing Victorious Side, Survive Amid Battle
Field.
COMBAT Feat: Lighten Great Sword.

--
Regards,