Re: Parchment Heroes, anyone?

From: Dario Corallo <darkor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:35:18 +0200

Hello

> With all the artistic talent out there (hint, hint), I'd say that
> HeroQuest needs some affordable yet atmospheric playing aids. The
> visual element of RPGs often goes sadly neglected, after all. With
> little artistic talent of my own (of course), I recommend a line of
> "Parchment Heroes", printed cardboard figures like Steve Jackson's
> Cardboard Heroes line. (I'd snap up the upcoming miniatures line if I
> could afford 'em, though.)

I would like a lot to make tons of paper minis for gloranthan battles. I made those ones time ago, but I never had the time to finish them. I have some scorpion men and a band of troll militia somewhere in my mac. The file I have uploaded is at low res. If you like them I could up load real, print quality carboards (and if the moderator whant, they weight).

Oh, and if I find a bioscentist who clones me, I could ever make the rear sides :-)

Ciao a tutti

Dario