RE: Druids - the Movie

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:41:52 -0400

 Guy
>One of the weird facts I came across recently when researching the Celts is

> that their hairstylists (!) had quite a bit of prestige, because the
> warriors always wanted to look good when going into battle. Don't know if
> that was true, but it sounds like MGF.

Weird scenario ideas :

  1. Those b*****ds over the hill have stolen our sacred pomade recipe. You must get it back!
  2. A mission to your sworn enemies to get back the clan's prized hairstylist who was kidnapped at a sacred hairstyling contest. Due to the sacrilege of this breach of hospitality no clan's hairstyles will hold until this wrong is righted.
  3. A priest of Alberto, God of Hairdressing sends you on a quest to retrieve one of the combs of tin responsible for many a shocking but sacred hairstyle during the God Time.

Oliver