Re: Re: Hero wars & gloranthna art

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:45:24 +0300 (EEST)

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, David Dunham wrote:

> Mikko asked
>
> > What exactly is there in the Vale of Bones?
>
> You know you can see it on the Hero Wars products beginning with Storm Tribe?

Yes, but what is it? :)

It's not the EWF dragon project, so what is it?

> > What shape and color are the city walls of Sartar?
>
> One answer is in the victory sequence in King of Dragon Pass.

I have to look it up then. It's been a while since I've played it through.

> > What did Sartar and
> > his heirs do when they worked on the walls of the older cities?*
>
> Hired mostali (which probably contradicts KoDP).

I bet his own mastery of the motion/change rune helped. Funnily enough it's the opposite of the Mostali rune, but that's propably what makes him a hero anyway... doing the impossible.

        -Adept