RE: Trade Goods from the Lunar Empire

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:55:16 -0400

Probably the most valuable trade goods would be Moon artefacts, e.g. moon rock, special plants, animal parts, etc. Of course there are probably export restrictions on all of those. Getting around that might be part of the fun though. Knowledge might also be valuable. Lunar scrolls translated into foreign languages would also be valuable (and might be restricted as well).

Oliver