Re: Using Famous Characters

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:46:03 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Guy Hoyle wrote:

> How do you deal with the epic characters of the Gloranthan storylines in
> your campaigns (Argrath, Kallyr, Argrath, Harrek, Argrath, et al.)? Do the
> characters meet them and join them, or hear stories about them, or do you
> actually leave them out of the game?
>
> Guy

As my game is mostly in and around Sartar 1600 ST, the Household of Death is a pretty big things at the moment.

Arkat, Harmast, Belintar, Alkoring, Heort and Sartar are often mentioned heroes. They tend to crop up in conversation.

Honeel is known and cursed by the Sartarite heroes. Jareel isn't known yet.

I'm hoping to introduce Gunda the Guilty and a young sprog called Kallyr into the game at some point.

But so far the big hitter heroes have stayed "off screen", aside from the Household of Death playercharacter Gerlef Ravenswing, who just slew the deathdreamdragon Vasnok the Dark who was guarding the Raven Banner.

        -Adept