Re: How Lunars shave their faces?: Lunars can shave with resin(B

From: IWASAKI Moto(B <efendi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:23:31 +0900

> Not really. Romans became clean shaven in aprox 2nd-3rd centry BC.
> This is about the time decent steel became availble in small quanties
> - and when we start to hear of barbers.

Sorry. I may misunderstood. or What a book I read (wrote by Siono Nanami, a Japanese writer of the Roman history) may tells the situation of the common people.
Surely, I had seen an ancient razor like a cake cutter. I have wondered doubt my before mail after I wrote.

> Women can't.

I recall that the Orient Women in the Ancient Age shave their hair on their body with resin.

If Lunars have a sharp razor, they can shave with resin. But it seems painful...

by Efendi

  Memini tui. Simul aliquid audivero, tibi scribam.

Moto Iwasaki      E-mail : efendi_at_...
$B4d:j(B  $BK>EP(B        Cell Ph: efendi_at_...
Yanqi Wangdeng My Site: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/