Re: Trade Goods from the Lunar Empire: How about books?

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:27:43 -0000

> Cotton apparently has been known in asia for three thousand years,
so
> parhaps one could trade for some cotton cloth.

I've just been reading some Herodotus, and he mentions wool-bearing plants believed to grow in India - cotton.

> I still think magic items mage for good trade. One doesn't have to
know
> sorcery to appreciate a (sorcerously created) gem that glows with a
> steady light, for instance.

Don't the magical slave collars come from a city in Kralorela? I'm sure there are unique magical items from different places all over the world. Flying carpets from Fonrit, for example.

Simon Hibbs