Uz!

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:37:13 +0300 (EEST)

I finally got my grubby hands on this little marvel.

Exellent work James, and the rest of you!

I have a humble(?) request though. Could it be possible to have the new Dagor Ingarth map awailable as a large .TIFF file.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd dearly love to get a high quality print done from it, laminate it and hang it on my wall.

Of course if there's going to be a commersial pring (like from the lunar map) then I'll wait for that. Even then, I'l like there to be a high end .jpg version on www.glorantha.com, so we can start using it for gaming.

respectfully,

        -Mikko, the Adept