RE: Re: Using Famous Characters

From: Etyries <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 20:17:56 +0100

Alex wrote:

> IMCG, In Kallyr's case at least, they meet her... I'm anticipating
> they (and our warriors at large) will support the '13 Rebellion to
> the hilt, and suffer mightily for it, given their attitude

Apropos of which (?), here's some welcome (?) news for redheaded-rebel fanciers everywhere:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,706113,00.html

A ?3m TV drama about Boudicca, coming next year!

The scriptwriter, "whose penchant for the more salacious aspects of historical epics is well known - said he would not have to add any sex and violence to the story, because there was 'quite enough to be going on with in the original'."

Cheers, Nick