Re: Re: Alakoring vs Heortling vs Vingkotling

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:18:47 GMT

Jeffrey Kyer:

> > It's more than Command Gods of Storm Pantheon, it's command any
> > god. Orlanth is the King of the Gods as well as being Chief of
> > the Storm Tribe.

>Perhaps, but certainly at an improv penalty -- and dependant on just how
>well they take to that.

Actually I was confused between Weaken Priest and Command Gods of Storm Pantheon. I don't think the latter can be used on any god.

>But the word god is (possibly) not quite the right one -- it will certainly
>work on Daimones (servant in latin, I think?) of gods, esp those in the
>Storm pantheon.

Under some circumstances, I can see it as being used to command a God directly. A drought strikes the tribe because Heler is sulking in his tent, and no Heleri Priest can be found. The King commands Heler to come out and start pissing about.

--Peter Metcalfe