Mything Links

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:37:00 -0400

Hi there,

For some reason (advanced mental decay I suspect:-)) I'd like to take on the task of setting up a page organizing Gloranthan stories and myths by region/culture. If anyone is interested in participating please send me your story links and I'll set up a page organizing them by culture/region. I'll start with just myths and stories no campaign chronicles please. Let me know by personal e-mail if you're interested in participating. I will of course share this information with Issaries if they're interested.

Oliver who realizes that he's biting off more than he can chew.