Valkyrie no. 24

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 00:24:48 +0100

Hi All,

The long-overdue issue 24 of Valkyrie now exists (well, I've got my author's copy so it must hit the shops soon).

Anyhow, my Hero Wars scenario "The Wooing of Enerin and Maniski" is in there. Complete with lovely illustrations, even though the artist ignored all the references I gave him and drew pictures of Celts. Lovely pictures, mind you, but still Celts and not Heortlings (grumble). And it's a shame he drew Maniski Finehair with all his clothes on so we couldn't see *why* he has a mastery in "Looks Good in Woad". ;)

Regards,

Bruce