Re: MAP OF DRAGON PASS Large map showing the place where the Hero Wars Ignite ! (was Re: Re: Sartar)

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:05:52 -0500

That is an excellent map, and it seems to be the one from Cults of Prax, which contains the trail of Biturian varosh. Any chance we can get the maps of both Prax and Dragon pass from the RQ2 rulebook? I can scan them mnyself, if that would be useful, though I wouldn't want to do so without appropriate permission.

Guy

On 8/16/00 at 6:59 PM Peter Metcalfe wrote:

>At 19:55 15/08/00 +0000, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
>
>>How about somebody meet Greg and ask his permission to scan the RQ2
>>map of Dragon Pass and Prax?
>
>The RQ2 Map for Prax is up at:
>
>http://www.glorantha.com/library/maps/cop-bitmap.jpg
>
>--Peter Metcalfe

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To