Re: You and Hu's army?

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 13:15:26 -0500

At 11:29 PM +0100 5/4/02, Alex Ferguson wrote:

About Humakti:
>(Granted he can in principle cut _every_ relationship he has, which
>would be a Problem. What jurors do you give out to about a man with
>no clan? Which Rex can make judgement against he who submits himself
>to the law of no tribe? Well, you could always ask the Lunars to try
>him, of course... "Oh yeah -- _that_ army.")

        So one with no clan doesn't go before the jurors, do they? They are Strangers, and have no rights except the ones they can take. I imagine that unsheathed Humakti are treated much like those touched by Eurmal -- encouraged to move along and bother someone else or killed as soon as possible. From the few stories we have about _extremely_ dedicated Humakti who live outside of society, this is an sensible attitude....

Peter Larsen