Alakoring and Heort

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 11:16:40 -0000

Hello, I know my interest is tend to esoteric matter and doesn't fit to this Yahoo List. Sorry Jeff Kyer. I try to write simple and clear on my intention...

I have some questions for the illustrations of Heortling heroes in Storm Tribe. (Recently Issaries permited the limited use of Simon Bray's illustration.)
http://www.glorantha.com/new/art/art_heortling.html

I understand both Heort and Alakoring hold Tork-ring as ring-givers (Lord Giver of Wealth and Authority) But I don't know why Alakoring hold a spear instead of a sword. Can you guess the reason why? And I cannot tell what Heort holds in his right hand....It seems some kind of Hourglass..? (But I know Heortling may not have such technology to make it..Perhaps Ralians know....)

TI