Re: Re: Humakti and Heortlings law?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:26:52 -0700

> > In other words, it is perfectly okay for a Humakti to use as his defense
> > "He just needed killin'. "
>
> Sure. And in a Humakti-run court, it might well work. In the Heortling
> justice system, OTOH... :-)

"You know, it was a shock to see just how many jurors needed killing, too, but once I was over the shock, I waded right in..."

I think the answer to the whole question is: "[doubtful] Yessss [/doubtful], you can bring a Humakti to court, but think *really* carefully about whether you want to, and if you can get support from your kin, before you do." The same reaction as "Can I take the [your country] Government to Court?"

No-one is above the law, but some can choose to ignore it with impunity.

RR