Re: Re: Humakti and Heortlings law?

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:38:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/02 1:34:30 PM, rjremr_at_... writes:

<< Leave the stead ("breaking" the oath legally), then come back and deal with the problem, this time without taking the Greeting. Depending on how 'honorbound' the humakti is (or how confident in his own abilities), he might say "I'm leaving now, but I'll be back soon to deal with [problem]", or he might just take his leave of his hosts, walk to the other side of the Tula boundary, turn around and start the slaughter without saying a word. I suppose this could count as a "Humakti Ambush"... >>

As the Terminator says: "I'll be back."

Jim Chapin