Re: Alone

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:59:36 +0100 (BST)

Stefan:
I thought Alone and its inhabitants were part of one or two of the surrounding tribes, Bachad & Amad [Tres being a new entry of late], but on the aforementioned maps it seems like none of said tribes actually live in the valley, which makes me wonder why?

As per BA the tribes were pushed north of the Hidden Valley during Harvar's conquest of the Far Point. Alone has yet to recover.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)0207-337-6217 (W)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com