Re: Humakti numbers

From: Peter Nordstrand <petermnordstrand_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 10:01:32 +0200

Mikko Rintasaari:

> Parhaps 1% of the fighting people would follow Humakt.
> About 1/4 of the population serves in the fyrd when
> all are called (feel free to challenge my numbers).

I'd say that about 1% of the entire adult population would be Humakti. Thus: 100 000 * 0,01 = 1000 in Sartar. I.e. about 5 in an average 1000 person clan. (Most of the Humakti in Sartar probably have severed their relationships with their families and clans, meaning that, in your average clan, there would be no Humakti at all.)

In conclusion, there are appr. 1000 death-worshipping killing machines in Sartar, not counting members of other armed and dangerous cults. To me, this is a lot.

Best regards,
/Peter Nordstrand