Under A Glare Red Moon

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:37:35 +1000

I've had a couple of requests to present my Poser model of the Lunar Trade Goddess Etyries in a 'desktop' graphic format, and have finally gotten to it.

You'll find the Goddess worshipping 'under a glare-red moon' in both 800*600 and 1024*768 formats at Questlines:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

Please Enjoy

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

"Each to his creed," said Yaotl. "So do men choose
between hope and despair."

"Yes, creeds mean very little," Coth answered the
dark god, still speaking almost gently. "The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. So I elect for neither label."