Re: Humakti in court

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:27:40 -0000

> >appealing to the honour of the Humakti is more
> >likely to work and is a damn sight safer.
>
> of course, but I am rebelling against the concept of Humakti being
SUCH
> terrible adversaries and I believe that there are mechanisms to keep
them in
> check (or that could be used anyway) rather than simply having to
rely on
> their sense of honour (which might well be different and
un-understandable
> to ordinary Orlanthi anyway)..
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dougie

How about their sense. Afterall, anyone knows that No One Can Make You Do Anything. If Tovald and a half dozen of his cousins plus that hired sword Humakti they have at their stead decide to interrupt your nightly walk home from the pub terminally...

..then that's your own fault. Old humakti and bold humakti. I suspect there are few old bold humakti.

Jeff