"like hsunchen

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:59:12 -0700

At 07:25 AM 5/15/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>> were "functionally hsunchen", at least to a first approximation,
>> though not of hsunchen historical origins?
A umber of older peoles were claled hsunchen who were not really hsunchen. The troll bug-transoformers,for instance.

>We know there are tribes who have stopped being hsunchen,
>but is there any precedence for a people who are not
>descended from the original fiwan _becoming_ hsunchen?
No, you must be one of them to become one.

GL called everyone who could turn into an animal a hsuhchen. They were wrong.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>