Mything links and S.O.S.

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:44:50 -0400

Hi there,

Updated the site by adding some more of the sites from Delecti's Gloranthan Lore Library and backdated the Useless Stats Page. I've also added a number behind the author's name for the number of entries by author.

http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html

S.O.S. (Save Our Sites)

I have another concern of sorts. It seems that a number of Gloranthan sites have vanished from the web. For example Peter Metcalfe, Nick Effingham, and Loren Miller's. Does anyone know the status of these sites? Are they gone forever, in transition to another server? It seems to me that we're losing some valuable information/resources here.

Any suggestions?

Oliver