Re: Sartar Villages

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:33:25 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2002-05-15-2325.

palashee wrote:
> I'm currently updating my maps of Northern Sartar using the map in
> Wyrm's Footprint p.93
> This map gives the locations of lots of villages, but does not give
> the names of these villages.
> Can anyone tell me the names, or give me another source where the
> names are shown?
>
> Cheers,
> Mick

This is a problem I have encountered doing my own maps. The Dagori Inkarth map had everything labeled but that Wyrm's Footprint map by Shaun Appleby and Phil Dexter has lots of villages and steads marked on but no names ;-( One thing I would like to do is get everybodys' campaign maps together and work up a master map of Sartar with all the detail but enough room to move for narrators to add new things. A joint effort would get a very interesting map IMHO.
Maybe at Convulsion??
Some sort of map seminar where everyone brought their own maps to even if they are very rough. I know some of my players do their own maps and others have expressed an interest in maps.
What do you think?
I could even draw them on the day.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.