Re: Promise of Thunder

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 12:43:58 -0700

Terra Incognita wrote

> I don't think I know well about Ralian Orlanthi, (and whether they
> knew Vanganth the Flyer or not.)

I'm sure they do.

> And I still think it is unusual to
> fly over the mountain with the Band of army....even a sort of Great
> Hero, like Alakoring.

True. If a group of player heroes does it, it might even be the first time.

> And if such aviation over High Mountains like Rockwood can be
> fluently occured, IMHO 3rd Age trading system of Glorantha will be
> collapsed by many Vanganthi traders. Hire them.

I don't think there are many Vanganthi (and their temperament usually isn't suited to being traders -- think of the flying heroes in the computer game King of Dragon Pass).

> I don't know Ralians fly to Top of the World as Talastari, (or
> Heortling go to Kero Fin. )

I think Top of the World has to be their Great Mountain.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>