Re: another hsunchen question

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 21:03:13 -0000

Thank you for your kind reply, Jerome.

>> Land of Laskal: Violence Land??

>Why do you think Laskal is the Violence Land?

Because Garangordos the Cruel came from there and Harrek the Berserk founded
his kingdom over that area. period. (Very silly reason?)

IMO, Garangordos the Cruel reversed Pamalti annual ritual when he conquered Veldang in RM. I don't know how Yranians urged their rebellion. But if they didn't (don't) think civilzation is slavery....

Nikk Effingham seems to think that Harrek made Errinoru's heroquest by the circumnavigating the Homeward and maybe used this magic to conquer Aldryami of that area.

>I'm interested in Pamaltela. What sort of help do you especially
>need?

What I have hoped is Good Synopsis or Report about Whole Area of Pamaltelan Myth, History, Each Areas, Connections, Reference Lists and Races for beginners. (As I tried for Vithela) Because there is not enough introduction for Japanese to the Southern Terra Incognita.

I wrote some Japanese articles about these areas for whole and tried to edit the short answers about Cult of Silence, Left Hand Path, Yranians, Lascerdans and Slarges from glorantha digest. But I don't have enough time recently.

If you or any other men can write good article about it, I think I can make it easy by simply trying to translate it...rather than trying to write originals.

Sincerely:
TI