Baron's Friends

From: palashee <mickrowe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:25:45 -0000

I've just been trying to get some background on the Exiles and for the first time in ages started reading the Dragon Pass boardgame rules. I came across a counter in the battalia listing of the exiles for the Baron's Firends & Baron's Friends Spirit.

Is this Baron Sanuel or some other unamed baron who lives in exile territory?

Also I find it strange that alongside Baron Sanuel, in the Sartar Free Army is a unit called the headhunters. Which sounds to me like it should be a exile unit. Have these units, the baron's friends and the headhunters, been inadvertently been placed in the wrong armies?

Cheers,
Mick