Re: Baron's Friends

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 14:14:43 -0000

Mick:
>the Baron's Friends & Baron's Friends Spirit.

> Is this Baron Sanuel or some other unamed baron who lives in exile
> territory?

AFAIK there is no definitive statement, though the Baron's Friends have Earth magic. I have not, as yet, added much to In Wintertop's Shadow about them, preferring to leave their emergence and identification to individual groups (or Greg at some future date).

> Also I find it strange that alongside Baron Sanuel, in the Sartar
Free Army is a unit called the headhunters. Which sounds to me like it should be a exile unit.

I doubt that the Exiles have a monopoly on the darker Orlanthi religious practices (thought the current draft does have some material on 'trophy taking and cannabilsm'), however I note that the Bush Children are an Exile mercenary troop in service with the Sartar Free Army, so there is no reason there could not be others.

Ian Cooper