Re: Baron's Friends

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:57:37 -0000

> Baron Sanuel is a Trader Prince and so unlikely to mess around
> with the crude Exiles.

I was unaware of his being a Trader prince. I was more under the impression that he was an opportunistic Rokari or Carmanian. Personally, I think he's the Army of Tomorrow (morrow.. morrow.. morrow)

> > Also I find it strange that alongside Baron Sanuel, in the
> > Sartar Free Army is a unit called the headhunters. Which
> > sounds to me like it should be a exile unit.
>
> The Headhunters IMO are worse than the Exiles. They are
> closet Thanatari (being a survival of a Nysaloran Army from
> the Chaos Wars). Argrath knows about their foul habits but
> has more important things to do.

Interesting take on it. It could be that they are also very old tradtionalists from the hills - the ones who still take heads of their enemies. No need to bring Thanatar into it - something like that tends to set off alarm bells. Too many Storm Bullies working for Argrath...  I rather like the story Nick Wrote along those lines (forget the link at the moment though...).

Jeff