RE: Re: Baron's Friends

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:26:34 +0100

Mark wrote:

> I still think that had Greg Stafford originally meant for the
> Headhunters to be Thanatari, he would have given them some
> special ability.

Check your dates. WB&RM (inc. Headhunters) was published by Greg Stafford in the mid-seventies; the RQ cult of Thanatar (inc. headhunting) wasn't written by Paul Jaquays until the early eighties. I very much doubt Greg intended the Headhunters to be Thanatari when he added them to Argrath's battalia; I strongly suspect he had no idea whatsoever that there any such persons existed in Glorantha.

Cheers, Nick