Re: Head Taking (was Baron's Friends)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 18:35:26 -0700

Nic

> > In my Glorantha, head-taking is part of the East Ralian culture (it's
> > probably too old-fashioned for the Lankst folk).
>
> Fair enough if you want to assume that some of them moved across to
> Sartar to fight for Argrath, which would make for some interesting
> social issues with their more "modern" fellows in Dragons Pass.

I hadn't thought of that. We do know from King of Sartar that Argrath gets help from Ralios. In fact, he gets help from around the world, which is a cool way that, even if you're narrating a campaign in a different part of Glorantha, you can still have your players participate in one of the known dramatic events.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>