Re: the future in ralios

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:57:25 -0000

I don't think there is much information anywhere about Ralios. This is bizarre, since Ralios has a bit of everything, making it a good place to set campaigns I think. But we know lots about what is happening in Sartar and Pavis, and a bit about Esrolia, the Lunar Empire and Loksalm, but after all this time most of the rest of the world is still largely blank.

This must be frustrating when you are running a campaign. One option is to have the heros visit Dragon Pass a lot. The other seems to be to make it up. If you make it up, you should try to record some of what you do....soon it could become THE reference for Ralios in the Hero Wars!

Good luck finding a path through the darkness.

--Bryan