Krashtkids

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:57:28 +0100

>Although they 'normally lack chaos features' (Gloranthan Bestiary), I've
>always assumed krashtkids to be chaotic or at least chaos-tainted, hence
>you'd expect a wide variation in appearance

hmmm, IIRC Krasht is the god of Chaos Within with its followers subtly pulling the reigns of power from within society - so they don't tend to go around sprouting tenticles, they tend to try and look normal, bland, un-noticed... hmmm... I think what I'm saying here is that Krasht does not go for obvious externalised chaos so maybe his chosen minions reflect this by looking fairly non-chaotic.... ... or maybe not ...

Dougie (letting thoughts fall randomly as he types).

"Do you want to make it impossible for anyone to oppress his fellow-man? Then make sure that no one shall possess power."  [The Political Philosophy of Bakunin, p. 271]