Re: Re: Interpretations of Kinstrife and taboos against killing kin

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:21:17 EDT

> Would my characters killing former brother still be classed as
> kinstrife in the light of the fact that he is a Humakti and his
> brother is an outlaw.

My instinct, without checking on anything specifically written against it, is that if he's outlawed, he's no longer kin. Therefore, no kinstrife. >>

Also, why should the clan or the Humakti, want to "resheath" him?

Unsheathed, the the clan is not responsible for his actions.

That way, the clan has pure deniability vis-a-vis Harvar.

Jim Chapin