[Long] Belintar/Ezkankekko

From: vingo_france <vingo_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:03:13 -0000

Everyone,

I am looking for information on Belintar (Pharaoh) and Ezkankekko (Only Old One).
My next campain will start between 1610-1615ST, before Pharaoh disappears.
Players would be a group of:

- Uz (hungry adventurers) from Shadow Plateau.
- Malkioni (from Aeolian Church ?)
- Officially lunars merchants ...

  Unofficially spies/plotters against Pharaoh. - and few chance for Orlanthi Heortlanders but possible.

DRAGON PASS HISTORY (in my game)
Civil war is in Heortland in 1618ST.
Lunar Empire invades Hendiki/Heortland in 1619ST.

In 1620ST, the conquest of Heortland is completed by lunars.
In 1621ST, the last Orlanthi fortress (WhiteWall) falls.
In 1673ST, Argrath disappears...
In 1725ST, Argrath destroys the Red Moon.

EZKANKEKKO
Speaker for Darkness of the Inner Circle, Son of Argan Argar and Esrola, King of Kethaela and Kerofinela. The Only Old One is one of the mightiest members of the High Council, for he is the son of two mighty deities: great Argan Argar and bountiful Esrola.
>From the Palace of Black Glass, atop the Shadow Plateau, he
built a great civilization amidst the hardships of the Surface World, and named it the Kingdom of Night. When the Darkness grew, and chaos descended upon the world, the Only Old One was one of those who led the fight.
Together with the other races of the area, he helped to defeat chaos at the Unity Battle.
When the races began fighting amongst themselves again, already forgetting the horrors of chaos, he brought them together into the World Council of Friends, and so preserved peace through to the Dawn and the present. He has always held the seat of the Uz, though he usually sends his ambassador to speak for him, since the demands of his empire are too great to leave for long. He has helped to shape the Council through the years, molding it into the Second Council, the High Council of the Land of Genertela.
As might be expected, the Only Old One is one of the biggest proponents of the God Project. He has always supported the cause of unity, and is the first teacher of the doctrine "Harmony, Communication, Unity."
We look forward to the great night when he again joins us in person.

I believe Uz would be happy to be avenged from the killing of Ezkankekko.

I wish to have information on how Belintar's conflict with Ezkankekko begins and ends. How run their fights ?

Is Ezkankekko really killed or held somewhere (in an hell, like Sheng Seleris) ?
Could he really be killed, I read he successed to convince Caladra to bring up the Shadow Plateau. He is Son of Argan Argar and Esrola ?

As he always follow the way of cooperation, has he really send monsters/daimons to kill Belintar ??

Is it posible that Belintar is a surviving God Learner as could be Delecti ?
It could be an explanation of his powerfull magic, the similary with Delecti to wear/change body...

LMK Could a part of information I am looking for, be found in Tradetalk ?
TT#4 - Holy Country issue about the islands, the kingdom of Night and important points of Kethaela etc. TT#5 - Kethaela part two about the Pharaoh, Caldraland, people of note and the three flowers adventure etc.

Anywhere else ?

Nota Bene: