mountain climbing

From: bwbfc_at_...
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:58:20 EDT

Vingo

Hi

> I believe this travel would be extremely difficult.
> Are there any path, as it could exist on StormWalk... ?
> Will they be obliged to climb, fly or else ?

In order to climb such a mountain, good experience would be required. Unless they've got some huge experiences and many mountain-climbing previous feats, the heroes would be wise to try a couple of easier mountains before trying Kero Fin, in order to become fit for the trip. This could notably involve some Heroquests to the other Great Mountains.

Jerome