Re: Re: Belintar/Ezkankekko

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:16:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/02 5:11:32 PM, jeff.kyer_at_... writes:

<< There's also a Harshax of the Colymar who's looking for information on Troll and Darkness magics according to one of the handouts in the AH version of Troll-pack.

I think there's more to that than meets the eye. I suspect that Belintar's book is not yet written and we may see more of him. Or bits of him at anyrate. I feel that a Belintar in the middle of self-resurrection would a great patron for a HW game.

Hmmm... good idea for the next campaign.

Jeff >>

Not to mention the underlined secret message in that document, also. That could be worked in.

Jim Chapin