Re: the future in ralios

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:47:20 -0700

"Errinoru"

> what 's the place of argin terror , aruzban , garundyer ,
> in prophecys and events of THE HERO ' s WAR .
> is there a war betwenn the orlanthi ' s tribes from ralios and the
> lunar ' s empire ?

I don't think so, though clearly a group of them under Ardinyar do help Argrath. One major problem is that it's hard to cross the Rockwoods! This is no doubt why they can all sleep in one tent (no matter how large).

> what ' s about the arkat return ' s .
> is there a legend or a reality ?
> where is the five incarnations of arkat ?

IMO the possibilities Peter proposes make sense but are too obvious. In your game, perhaps one of the players could be Arkat the Troll, for example.

> in the king of sartar , there a lot of informations
> but nothing about ralios ' s future .

Greg did have some notes about what may happen in Ralios, available to GTA members. I remember that Chaos is part of it.

> ( just a name : ardynar who come from ralios to help argrath .

Said to be the King of Ralios, but almost certainly the son of Kocholang, fire-breathing King of Lankst. Whether he becomes king or not is up to you -- I doubt there would be a king over all Ralios, so this is probably confused in the Dragon Pass accounts.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>