Re: Orlanth's Mother: Kero Fin

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:55:13 -0700

Will

> Is there ever snow on the top ?

Always (hence the name Wintertop).

I don't think Inora lives there, though she's probably a frequent guest.

> I could also get inspiration from draw of Kero Fin (get
> Maternal Ward) in King of Dragon Pass PC Game.

While I encourage everyone to buy and play the game, you can in fact see the illustration of a Kero Fin shrine at <http://www.glorantha.com/new/heortling_temples.html>.

It's my belief that it's impossible to climb to the top, though the rules state there's an 18w6 difficulty. There *might* be a heroquest path, but probably only a Yinkini would know it (since Orlanth would have always flown). I suppose an Earth worshipper might know of secret ways under the earth.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>