RE: Krarshtkids have changed?

From: Matthew <matthew_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 02:21:05 +0100

Hi Jane

Just read your old posting (below). How's the 3D model progressing? I write in hope that you're doing it on a computer, not the sticky-fingered way (!); my interest stems from a project I'm undertaking which involves the use of 3D meshes.

If you could be so inclined (makes you sound like a chair!), I'd love a copy of your krarsht, kid!

Respec!

Matthew

p.s. I hope that the new ones are symmetrical - it would save a lot of work!! (mesh-design wise)